This durable face mask is made from two layers of treated fabric and features elastic ear loops and a center flat seam that ensure a close fit. It’s machine-washable and reusable. Sold in packs of 3.
• Two layers of fabric
• Fabric: 100% polyester
• Finish: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
• Fabric produced with Silverplus® technology
• Contains a biocide for hygiene and freshness based on silver chloride
• Flat seam in the center of the mask
• Elastic ear loops
• Washable and reusable
• Made in the EU
• Sold in packs of 3
• The masks aren’t medical equipment
• Supplier suggests size M for men and size S for women
The Face Masks have been produced using the unique Silverplus® technology. It prevents the growth of bacteria which cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, staining, and deterioration.
Can I wash and reuse my Face Mask?
You can hand-wash the mask in warm water, or put it in a washing machine in up to 104°F (40°C). Don’t use fabric softener when washing the mask. The mask can be washed up to 50 times.